· I. Any toll paid by the driver during the duration of Your journey has to be paid by You. This would only include toll paid by the driver when You are picked up by the driver and he has paid the necessary toll on the way to Your destination. However toll paid by the driver at the time when You are not present in the car with the him, will not be levied upon You and You are exempted from paying such tolls.
· Note:- Any toll charged will be presented to you in your final bill and you can have a glance at the amount of toll included in your final bill. For eg. if your total bill comes out to be INR 150 and INR 50 is Toll Pay, then the fare would have INR 100 if toll tax was not added to it.
· II. If a customer comes up with valid proof that a driver has erroneously or fraudulently charged him toll tax fare, then He/She can contact Us through email or send a message through the support section of the app. However such claim has to be made within 30 minutes of receiving the bill on His/Her registered email id. Any claim made thereafter will not be entertained. We would respond within 3 working days (72 hours) of receiving any such complaint. If We are satisfied that You have been erroneously or fraudulenty charged toll fare, then We would refund that amount (the toll tax amount) according to our refund policy given below in Clause 8. However if the driver comes up with valid proof that You have been charged toll tax according to the terms and conditions mentioned in clause 1 of toll policy, then Your account might be blocked by Us for making false claims.
1. Any toll paid by the driver during the duration of journey has to be paid by the Customer. This would only include toll paid by the driver when Customer is picked up by the driver and the driver has paid the necessary toll on the way to the Customer’s destination. However toll paid by the driver at the time when Customer is not present in the car with the driver, then that toll will not be levied upon Customer and Customer is exempted from paying such tolls.
2. Any toll charged will be presented to Customer in their final bill and the Customer can have a glance at the amount of toll included in His/Her final bill. However if the customer comes up with valid proof that the driver has charged him toll fraudulently or erroneously, then the driver would be charged the entire fare of that ride by the company. So the drivers are requested to keep their toll tax slip/bill for at least a day (24 hours) in order to avoid such problems. In such matters, the company would ask the driver to show the toll tax slip/bill and if he can provide the slip which contain the time when the customer was in his vehicle, then no action would be taken against the driver. If the driver cannot show the toll tax slip/bill then he would be considered to charge the customer the toll tax fare fraudulently and then the entire amount of that ride would be deducted from his/her earnings.
For eg. If for a particular ride, the final bill after the ride comes out to be INR 150 and toll tax added is INR 50, then the entire INR 150 would be deducted from driver/operator/partner due to his fraudulent means.
3. Any driver who is found to fraudulently charge toll tax to customers for at least 5 (five) times, then the account of such drivers would be terminated forever without giving any show cause notice.