There are two modes of payment through our user application for availing a ride with Us. They are payment by “cash” and Payment by “Paytm”. Payment by “Paytm” falls under “payment to merchants” category.
Payment by Cash
While availing for payment by cash, You are requested to hand over the requisite amount of cash to the driver. The total bill amount will be displayed at Your mobile application at the end of a particular trip. The amount will also include fare for toll (if it was paid by driver) as mentioned in our toll policy for User in Your ride. After handing over the amount of Cash to Your driver You are requested to leave the vehicle.
Note: You are requested to hand over exact amount of cash whenever possible to avoid the problem of change with the driver. Ohi Cabs will not be liable for any dispute between You and the driver for any such matter.
Payment to Merchants
Payment by “Paytm” falls under this category. When You choose to pay by “Paytm”,make sure that You have the requisite amount of money in Your “Paytm” Wallet or Credit/Debit Card or in Your bank account to pay. When You opt for “Paytm”, You can leave the vehicle only once You have made the payment for Your particular trip and the driver gets the notification in his/her mobile application about the payment of Your fare. If You refuse to pay through “Paytm”, then legal proceedings will be initiated against You.
When You choose to pay by “Paytm”, then You also give us Your consent to abide by the following terms and conditions:
I. When We receive payment instructions from You to pay a Merchant, You authorize and order Us to commit Your payment to that Merchant. This authorization will remain in effect as long as You add your credit/Debit Card or any prepaid wallet(licensed by RBI) with Us.
II. In the event You have any dispute with the Merchant in relation to the services provided to You by a Merchant, You must report the matter to the concerned Merchant. Ohi Cabs shall neither be liable for the services provided by the Merchants nor be made a party to the dispute between the Merchant and You. Ohi Cabs shall also not be required to mediate any such dispute between You and the Merchant.
All drivers/owners/operators are kindly requested to read the the terms and conditions of this policy thoroughly and only after that the drivers/owners/operators should register for an account with Us through Our driver application. After You have registered with Us for an account, upload the necessary documents of Your vehicle and furnish Your Bank Account details, then We acknowledge that You have properly read and understood the terms and conditions of this policy and have duly accepted these terms and conditions and are obliged to abide by these terms and conditions.
1. The driver/owner/operator is required to furnish details of his/her bank account in the “bank info” section of our mobile application. All transactions with Us would be done only in Your bank account. The bank account details is required to be submitted by the driver/owner/operator at the time of registering for his/her account with Us. For this purpose, the driver/owner/operator is required to furnish his/her Bank Account details, present a cancelled cheque of that particular account (cancelled cheque can also be uploaded through the driver app) and authorize us for transaction in that particular account.
2. The bank account should be in the name of the person against whom the particular vehicle is registered and should have the name of that particular person in the cheque book of that particular account.
3. For vehicles registered in the name of a company/firm/any other business establishment, or vehicles registered in the name of persons other than the person of whom the bank account details have been furnished, then kindly refer to the clauses below:
a) If a vehicle is registered in name of a company/firm/any other business establishment and if the account provided to Us is in other name than the Company/firm then details of the Director or any other authorized person (whose bank account details have been furnished) would be necessary. Necessary documents would be--- i) Pan Card, ii)Cancelled Cheque of that particular account and iii)a valid address proof of that particular person.
b) If a vehicle is registered in the name of a person and bank account details have been provided of any other person, then it is necessary to provide details of that particular person of whom bank account details have been furnished. Necessary documents would be--- i) Pan Card, ii)Cancelled Cheque of that particular account and iii)a valid address proof of that particular person.
c) For availing money in Bank Account under Clause 3(a), the authorized person should give an undertaking duly signed by him that he/she has the authority and legal right to avail money for that particular vehicle.
d) For availing money in Bank Account under Clause 3(b),the particular person whose bank account details have been furnished against the particular vehicle should give an undertaking duly signed by him and the owner of the vehicle that the bank account details provided has the consent of the owner of the vehicle and has authorized him/her to receive money on his/her behalf.
4. The amount would be credited or debited in your Bank account, details of which has been furnished by You to Us through the Driver/Operator/Partner application.
For eg. if you earn Rs. 1000 through our platform and have to pay a commission(inclusive of GST) of Rs.100, then the Rs. 100 will be deducted by us from You.
If you earn Rs. 1000 through our platform from both cash and other payment options and even after paying commission(incusive of GST), you owe Rs. 100 from us, then that amount will be credited to your bank account or Prepaid wallet only after 5 working days.
Note—Working days excludes Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays and other Bank Holidays. For non working days, refer to clause 10.
5. Any person who furnishes the details of his/her bank account under clause 2 and clauses 3(a) and 3(b) of Our payment policy would be eligible to receive money from Us in their Bank Account only when he/she provides Us the necessary documents of their bank account as requested by Us from time to time. Any driver/owner/operator cannot claim and demand to receive any money from Us under any circumstances whatsoever till he/she has not provided Us the following necessary documents:
a) Pan Card
b) Address Proof (such as Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter Id etc.)
c) Cancelled Cheque of the particular account (it should contain his/her name)
d) Undertaking as provided in our Website.
Note: Everyone whose bank details have been furnished should give us an undertaking that the money received from Us in their Bank Account is for the sole purpose of business.
6. If a driver/owner/operator has continuously received only cash as a result of which he has not paid Our commission and he owes Us money, then We would request him/her to pay Us our commission within 2 (two) working days. Such Commissions can be paid by him/her only the mode We provide him/her for that purpose. Upon successful payment of his dues, We will send him a mail containing details of his/her payment.
7. If a driver/owner/operator who has not paid Us our commission (inclusive of GST) for 5(five) continuous days, then that driver//operator would be given a notice and even if he/she refuses to pay Us the requisite amount, then legal proceedings would be initiated against such persons.