All users/travellers are kindly requested to read the the terms and conditions of this policy thoroughly and only after that the users should request a ride through the Share category of our app. Here, User/traveller refers to any person who is requesting for a ride through the Share Category of our User app. When you request for a ride through the Share category, We acknowledge that You have properly read and understood the terms and conditions of this policy and have duly accepted these terms and conditions and are obliged to abide by these terms and conditions.
1. The User may place a request with respect to Sharing/ Car-pooling only through the User Application.
2. The User understands and accepts that the use of the Application is only for their exclusive purpose. The traveller is not allowed to offer/request/accept rides on behalf of others under any condition and circumstances whatsoever.
3. The User understands and accepts the terms and conditions of our booking policy, Payment policy and also our toll policy while requesting a ride through the Share category.
4. The User understands and accepts that he/she is not allowed to change pick up or drop off locations once the ride is confirmed.
5. The User acknowledges the fact that he will be charged cancellation fee if he refuses to take the ride after requesting ride through our application as mentioned in our Cancellation Policy. The traveller cannot give excuse that he has refused to take the ride due to his/her co-traveller or the driver or whatsoever.
6. The User understands and acknowledges that he is requesting a ride through Sharing/Carpooling at his/her own risk as Ohi Cabs cannot guarantee to find a suitable co-traveller for any user. The Co-travellers are determined at random through our server and we cannot guarantee to enable any user to take the ride with his/her suitable co-traveller.
7. The User is required to (a) behave in a disciplined and decent manner; (b) refrain from disturbing, misbehaving with other co-riders/co-traveller or the driver (c) pay the requisite amount of trip fare to the driver (in case the trip payment is through cash).
8. The User is required to pay the necessary amount of toll tax of his/her fare as mentioned in our Toll policy. In case of Carpooling, the travellers travelling in a particular route should pay the exact amount of toll as necessary. For eg.If three travellers are travelling in a particular route and the toll amount paid by the driver is INR 100, then all the three travellers travelling in that particular route is
required to pay INR 100 each individually. The travellers cannot claim the amount to be divided amongst them even if they are travelling in the same vehicle along the same route in the same time.
9. The User is expected not to share their personal information with their co-travellers. The traveller shall maintain decorum and refrain from indulging in heated discussions or debate(s) with their co-travellers and the driver.
10. The User is not allowed to consume eatables (including alcohol or any other intoxicating substances) in the Vehicle.
11. The User is required to keep his/her belongings with him/her only.
12. The User shall never carry his/her pets or any other animal(s) in the Vehicle.
13. The User must ensure that:
o he maintains the Vehicle in a good condition and is not under the influence of alcohol or any kind of intoxicating substance at the time of raising a request for Sharing/Car-pooling.
o he ventures to arrive at the his/her pick-up point on or before the Estimated Time of Arrival.
o he complies with all applicable traffic laws of that particular city (in which he is taking ride) at all times during the time of Ride.
14. The User shall ensure that the Vehicle assigned to him is in the proper manner provided in the T&Cs, bears the same registration number, driver details and the registration details specified to the him/her through the Application.
15. The User acknowledges that there may be a delay in reaching the destination, depending upon the traffic situation and owing to certain conditions and circumstances which is beyond their capacity and control.
16. The User understands and accepts that he/she cannot complain to anyone about the time that his ride may take and it might be longer than it would have taken if he was travelling alone in other categories of our fleet such as Hatch, Sedan etc. In Sharing/Carpooling, the time of arrival at his/her destination can take any amount of time depending on factors such as: (a) the number of co-travellers that may travel with him/her during his/her ride (b) the pickup location of the co-traveller (c) the destination of his/her co-traveller.
17. A user taking ride through the Carpooling/Sharing segment cannot complain about the nature of his/her co-traveller as it is beyond our control to analyse the behaviour or attitude of different human beings. A user requesting ride through Carpooling/Sharing acknowledges the fact that they have to share their ride with a completely unknown person.
18. Women Users are advised to use their own sagacity in offering or accepting rides on the Application as Ohi Cabs cannot guarantee the authenticity of the data shared by other Users.
19. The purpose of Sharing in the Ohi Cabs user’s application is strictly limited to facilitating sharing of rides between Travellers and Co-travellers travelling enroute for a Ride. The Application shall under no condition or circumstances be used to offer or accept Sharing/Car-pooling services for hire or reward or profit or any commercial or professional benefit. The Application is only a communication
platform deliberate to connect Travellers with any Co-traveller enroute the Traveller’s destination point at the same time.
20. The traveller shall not offer any generosity whatsoever including restriction of any package delivery, additional drop-offs and pick-ups of any other person en-route the destination or at any other point during the Ride.
All drivers are kindly requested to read the the terms and conditions of this policy thoroughly and only after that the drivers should accept a ride through the Share category of Our app. Here, driver refers to any person who is registered with Us and We have activated his/her account after necessary verification and that person is logged in using our driver application in their device (smartphone). When You accept for a ride through the Share category, We acknowledge that You have properly read and understood the terms and conditions of this policy and have duly accepted these terms and conditions and are obliged to abide by these terms and conditions.
1. The driver may accept a request for a ride with respect to Sharing/ Car-pooling only through the User Application.
2. The driver understands and accepts that he must pick up the user from their pickup location and ride him/her to their desired location.
3. In the meantime one or more user may place a request for sharing a ride along his route. In such cases the driver is required to pick up that user and the drop off of the users will be decided according to certain parameters set in Our app.
4. The driver understands and accepts that in cases mentioned in clause (3), he/she cannot decide on his/her own of the drop off of the users. It will only be decided by Our app and is bound to follow the instructions and directions of our app.
5. The driver is bound to pick up any number of passengers (maximum 4) that comes to him through his/her mobile application. However a driver can reject to pick up a passenger according to Clause (3) and (4) of our booking policy.
6. The driver cannot refuse to pick up and drop off passengers once he gets his car attached to us in the Sharing/Carpool category.
7. The driver understands and accepts that he/she is in a condition to drive the car and also is not under the influence of any intoxicating substance at the time of accepting requests under the Sharing/Carpooling category.
8. The driver understands and accepts that he/she will not get with any argument with any user during the course of their ride under any conditions whatsoever.
9. The driver understands and accepts that he/she is entitled to only receive the fare of the User/traveller and is not entitled to any reward for accepting rides through the sharing/carpooling category.
10. The driver understands and accepts that he/she will pay the commission and necessary taxes (wherever applicable) for all rides accepted through sharing/carpooling category.
11. The driver understands and accepts that he/she is bound to abide by the above terms and conditions and any violation of the above terms and conditions will attract penalty and might even lead to termination of services and other privileges whatsoever.